Shadow Check Socks - One down!

Shadow Check Socks - One Down!

Well, I got lucky. My first knit of the ankle and calf turned out to be exactly what I wanted and my lifeline ended up being wholly unnecessary. So, with only a dozen metres or so of yarn left on my first ball, I turn to the second and begin knitting the second sock.

This becomes helpful proofreading, as for the second sock, I follow the pattern that I wrote while knitting the first. If it matches, I post the pattern as-is. If not, I edit the erroneous parts of the pattern.

While I was terribly happy to open Ravelry and mark the pattern as 50% done, I recognise that the second sock is likely to take almost as long as the first, as the slowness wasn't due to revising, but rather because the sock was simply a hell of a lot of knitting.

0 comments: